Razer’s face mask manufacturing line is currently operational and fully automated with a manufacturing capacity of approximately 5-million masks per month. These masks are made in Singapore and manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified controlled room environment, complete with local and international certification. Now, they’re dispensing them for free through a network of vending machines across the city-state. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The gaming hardware maker is going to deploy 20 machines at Frasers Property’s malls and JustCo co-working centers around the central business district by June 1st when Singapore is set to ease lockdown measures. They will soon partner with Sunningdale Tech Ltd, a precision plastic manufacturer, to boost its mask production capacity up to 10-million per month.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc, US Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan 2017- June 2020 combined
- Faster Than Legacy Mechanical Switches: Razer Optical switches use light-based actuation, registering key presses at the speed of light (30% shorter actuation distance than other clicky switches at 15 mm) with satisfying, clicky feedback
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 168 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Quality, Aluminum Construction: Covered with a matte, aluminum top frame for increased structural integrity
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions (with built-in underglow lighting)
Razer will continue our endeavors in supporting Singapore to be self-sufficient for face masks as a nation,” said Min-Liang Tan, Razer’s chief executive officer.