Razer is mainly known for their gaming peripherals, but today, they unveiled a new Productivity Suite, starting with the new Pro Click mouse, which was designed in collaboration with Humanscale. Other accessories include the Pro Type keyboard and Pro Glide surface, all of which have been created to enhance workflow and reduce fatigue. Yes, these can still be used for gaming, in addition to work. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
The Razer Pro Click mouse was designed to minimize the health risks associated with long-term mousing, including Tendonitis and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, with its ergonomically contoured to position the user’s wrist at a neutral 30-degree angle. Plus, it has comfort zones for small and large hands by incorporating extended palm, thumb, as well as pinky supports to fully support the entire hand. The Pro Type keyboard sports a soft-touch coating for all-day typing comfort, complete with Razer’s Orange Mechanical Switches for a quiet, yet tactile keystroke for fast, accurate typing.
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Improved, Ergonomic Design: Rubberized side grips reduce fatigue over long use sessions
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and helps with more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
The vast majority of office peripherals are based on one-size-fits-all designs and technology, becoming a source of frustration to the user and hinderance in the working day. I am incredibly proud of the Razer Productivity Suite that we are unveiling today alongside our partner, Humanscale, to address these issues. We firmly believe that our combined expertise and innovation will take workplace productivity to the next level,” said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.