What started out as Project Hazel back during March 2021, has now become Razer’s Zephyr Pro. This updated model looks exactly like its $99.99 predecessor, but now adds the company’s patent-pending voice amplification technology, along with a higher $149.99 price tag. The microphone is concealed within the mask itself and is capable of delivering up to 60 decibels within a meter of space. Read more for a hands-on video, additional pictures and information.
Aside from the voice amplification technology, it works exactly like the Razer Zephyr, as in the air purifier features N95 Grade filters, air exchange chambers with two-speed dual intake fans, Chroma RGB lighting, and a transparent face display. For a perfect fit that can be own for hours on end, it boasts a soft silicone face seal and a dual strap design. There’s no word yet on when this will hit stores.
- Ergonomic Lumber Support System: Enjoy total lower back support with a built-in, fully adjustable lumbar curve that closely aligns to your spine—ensuring ideal posture for maximum comfort in gaming marathons
- Multi-Layered Synthetic Leather: Tougher and more durable than standard PU leather, the chair comes wrapped in multi-layered PVC synthetic leather—making it better suited to withstand the wear and tear from hours of daily use
- High Density Foam Cushions: The denser, durable cushions have a plush feel and offer better contouring, allowing your weight to apply just enough pressure as they mold to support your unique body shape
- 4D Armrests: Adjust the armrests’ height, angle and move them forwards or backwards for a position tailored to the way you sit
- Engineered to Carry: Recommended for a height of 5'6" to 6'2" and supports a weight of up to 300lbs through a combination of its body frame, armrests, wheelbase, and angled seat edges that maximize the resting surface area