Sure, the Tesla infotainment screen is nice, but for a true cinema experience, you’ll need a BMW Theatre Screen. Simply put, it adds a 5G-connected, 31-inch panorama display in 32:9 format with smart TV functions and a resolution of up to 8K to the backseat of a few upcoming high-end BMW models. They are also working with Amazon to fully integrate the Fire TV experience within the Theatre Screen system, which means you’ll easily be able to stream videos, listen to music, and watch downloaded shows, all on-the-go. Read more for two videos and additional information.
When My Mode Theatre is activated, the BMW Theatre Screen lowers from the headliner, and it even comes with a intro theme by Hans Zimmer, which ends at the precise moment the screen locks in place. What would a private cinema be if the side windows and the rear window are left open? Roller shades also automatically come down, while ambient lighting in the rear of the vehicle is dimmed, when the screen lowers as well. Should you require a better screen angle, the tilt of the display can be adjusted at the touch of a button using on-screen controls.
- Display driver MUST be installed prior to connecting the MB165B to your PC/Laptop’s USB port (refer to product images for more detail)
- 15.6-inch portable USB-powered monitor with a signal USB 3.0 cable for power and video signal transmission
- Slim and thin profile helps you get things done more efficiently when you’re on the go
- User-friendly design with embedded tripod socket on the rear and foldable sleeve for versatility
- ASUS Eye Care technology features TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
We develop immersive, digital experiences for sheer driving pleasure. In Theatre Mode, the rear of the interior is transformed into a private cinema lounge. With the 31 inch display, 5G connectivity, 8K resolution, surround sound and individual streaming program, an unprecedented experience is created that sets new standards for in-car entertainment,” said Frank Weber, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG Development.