The RazorX DLX Electric Skateboard is the best budget-priced model in its class, and you can get one for $179.99 shipped, today only, originally $207.14. Featuring a 150 watt rechargeable, lithium-ion battery that propels the board up to 12 mph (19 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use once fully charged. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The versatile RazorX DLX features a kick-to-start, 150-watt, hub motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- 34. 25” (870 mm) long, twin-tip, high quality 7-ply maple deck delivers a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising
- Includes a wireless (24 GHz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action
- Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and rear-drive, hub motor with no alignment issues, chain or belt
- Recommended for ages 9 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds
It combines variable-speed control from the wireless, hand-held remote with the twin-tip, 7-ply maple deck for an ultra responsive ride around the city. Best of all, the maintenance free, kick-to-start, rear-drive, hub motor drive is maintenance free, delivering a smooth, responsive ride without alignment issues, a chain or even belt. Soft-start kick activated technology enables the motor to ramp up slowly, while allowing you to slow to a stop with the pull of your thumb.