In Overwatch, Junkrat is basically a hero that excels at defending an area through the use of traps and indirect fire, valued mainly for his damage output ans well as area denial capabilities. The RIP-Tire is a motorized tire bomb that rolls across the battlefield, climbs over walls / obstacles, and can be remotely detonated to deal serious damage to enemies caught in the blast. Read more to see Colin Furze’s real-life version.
This project may sound easy, but it took lots of metal lathes, plasma cutters and 3D printing to make a RIP-Tire, complete with sparks at the push of a button. Unfortunately (or fortunately), this early build was not weaponized, but a wheelie bar does trail behind the tire to enable it to move. The spikes were adapted into a fender, while the throttle is controlled with a remote.
- This LEGO brick-built model comes with two highly popular Overwatch figures: BigFig Roadhog with his Chain Hook and minifigure Junkrat with his Frag Launcher and iconic peg leg
- Kids and fans will love building this highly detailed Overwatch model, including the brick-built Pachimari figure
- Offering kids and fans authentic Overwatch details, this action toy features a display diorama with the Junkertown sign and a yellow chopper bike that can be played with separately
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft, Overwatch has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated videos, comics and exciting global eSports events
- Junkyard building toy measures over 8-inch (21cm) high, 8-inch (22cm) wide and 4-inch (12cm) long. LEGO Overwatch toy construction sets are the perfect gift for fans of the internationally acclaimed team-based action game