The realme GT is touted as a flagship smartphone killer, and rightfully so, as it’s the company’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 powered device, combining speed-inspired aesthetics, thunderous power as well as sustained performance into a sleek package. Its design is based on the core concept of grand tourers (GT) sports cars, which are made for high speed, long-distance driving combined with exceptional performance and luxury features. Read more for two early hands-on video reviews and additional information.
In addition to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, it also features a 6.43-inch 120Hz Samsung Super AMOLED panel, a Sony 64MP triple rear camera array, up to 12GB of super-efficient LPDDR5 RAM, the fastest UFS 3.1 storage, a stainless steel VC cooling system, and a large 4,500 mAh battery with 65W SuperDart charging support, enabling you to fully charge the device in just 35-minutes. Available now in select countries, priced from $447 USD.
- 15 Minutes for a Full Day’s Power – Eliminate charging anxiety with Warp Charge 65. All it takes is a short charge to get you ready for your day.
- 120Hz Fluid Display – Experience a 6.55” ultra-smooth display, with stunning color accuracy. The OnePlus 8T display refreshes twice as fast as standard displays, making everyday use on the smartphone feel much smoother.
- 48 MP Quad Camera – Shoot brilliant photos and videos with the 48 MP main camera, a sweeping 16 MP Ultra-Wide-Angle Camera, a 5 MP Macro Lens for portrait mode, and an all-new Monochrome Lens.
- 5G Powerhouse Performance – Play the most graphically intensive games and use demanding productivity apps with ease, thanks to the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- 256GB Storage + 12GB RAM – Store more of your favorite apps, games, and media with an expansive 256GB storage. Open apps quickly and smoothly with 12GB of RAM.
We are thrilled to bring our flagship killer phone to users worldwide. The realme GT aims to disrupt the mid- to high-end phone segment. By offering the maximum number of flagship features for our budget minded consumers, the global launch of the realme GT reflects our ongoing commitment to making cutting-edge technology more accessible to young consumers around the world and hence empowering them in their daily lives,” said Sky Li, CEO of realme.