Reasonance claims that it has developed the one of the world’s first “truly wireless TV” panels and it showcased the technology at CES 2021. You won’t need to connect any cables or plug anything in, just a standard Wi-Fi connection. This 40-inch panel allegedly uses “advanced magnetic resonance” and can be wall-mounted while the charger, which can send power over distances of up to 3.3-feet, can be nestled in a sideboard. The technology can be used for TV sets that require up to 120 watts of power. Read more for a video and additional information.
Transmission distance can easily be increased by using larger external receiver coils, which on the prototype, is located on the back of the 40-inch TV. Future production models could have the coils integrated directly into the panel’s frame. The transmitter coil can be nestled inside a wall, cupboard, or any other nearby furniture pieces. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- REAL 8K RESOLUTION: Samsung Real 8K Resolution offers 16x the resolution of Full HD for exceptional depth of detail to draw you in to the picture
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 8K: Samsung’s most powerful TV processor ever enables today's content to be remastered into stunning 8K detail with optimized sound, picture and custom content recommendations
- 8K AI upscaling: Intelligently remasters content so you can enjoy today’s content in stunning 8K detail
- FULL ARRAY ELITE BACKLIGHT 16X: Concentrated zones of precision controlled LEDs auto adjust for Samsung’s best contrast between pure whites and ultra deep blacks, revealing hidden details in even the darkest scenes
- 8K QUANTUM HDR 24X: Unimaginable 8K depth of detail and high dynamic range powered by HDR10+ illuminates intensely deep colors and super fine details with astounding cinematic clarity