Drones are great for surveillance, but sometimes, they just aren’t practical enough to fly in the deep forest or other tight spaces, and that’s where Rheinmetall’s A-UGV Mission Master comes in. This armed autonomous robot was designed for tactical intelligence gathering and combat support. Featuring a suite of sensors, such as long-range Electro-Optical/and InfraRed (EO/IR), a 360-degree full-ring camera, laser rangefinder, laser targeting system. In addition, and an 11.5-foot extendable, tilting mast to survey undercover. Read more for a video and additional information.
Should it encounter any enemies, it comes equipped with a Rheinmetall Fieldranger Light 7.62 mm RCWS machine gun capable of locking onto a target to away human instruction. As for its command and control functionality, it can link with any radio platform, enabling you to have two-way exchanges with the base, but also with other A-UGV Mission Masters. When not in autonomous mode, it can be controlled with a tablet, smartwatch, soldier system, or a single-hand controller.
- Can "fire" using Cannon or Machine Gun Turret. Aim & fire at the other tank! 4 LED Indicators for your "life"
- Set of 2 Radio Control Battle Tanks operate in different frequencies (27MHz and 40MHz) so there is no interference
- Turret Can Turn Left/Right; Cannon Moves Up and Down. Fighting distance is up to 20 feet. Realistic lights and sounds
- Made of high-quality plastic. Materials made in line with international health & safety standards
- Tank dimensions: 12.5 x 4 x 4.5 inches. All batteries included. Charge time is approx. 90 minutes and play time is 30-45 minutes. Additional Replacement Batteries can be obtained at ASIN B086HTFY7J