Drones are great for surveillance, but sometimes, they just aren’t practical enough to fly in the deep forest or other tight spaces, and that’s where Rheinmetall’s A-UGV Mission Master comes in. This armed autonomous robot was designed for tactical intelligence gathering and combat support. Featuring a suite of sensors, such as long-range Electro-Optical/and InfraRed (EO/IR), a 360-degree full-ring camera, laser rangefinder, laser targeting system. In addition, and an 11.5-foot extendable, tilting mast to survey undercover. Read more for a video and additional information.
Should it encounter any enemies, it comes equipped with a Rheinmetall Fieldranger Light 7.62 mm RCWS machine gun capable of locking onto a target to away human instruction. As for its command and control functionality, it can link with any radio platform, enabling you to have two-way exchanges with the base, but also with other A-UGV Mission Masters. When not in autonomous mode, it can be controlled with a tablet, smartwatch, soldier system, or a single-hand controller.
- FUN BATTLE GAME: "Fires" using cannon or machine gun turrets. Aim & fire at the other tank! 4 LED Indicators for your "life" Set of 2 Remote-Controlled Battle Tanks operate in wide-range 2.4GHz frequencies so there is no interference. Tanks hit each other with infrared frequency.
- MANY FUNCTIONS: Turret Turns Left/Right; Cannon Moves Up and Down. Realistic engine and cannon fire sounds (engine sound can be turned off) and lights
- MULTIPLAYER GAME: Set of 2 Remote-Controlled Battle Tanks operate in wide-range 2.4GHz frequencies so there is no interference. Tanks hit each other with infrared frequency.
- LARGE SIZE: 1:14 Scale. Tank dimensions: 12.5 x 4 x 4.5 inches. RC distance is up to 75 feet, Infrared control distance is up to 30 feet
- READY TO PLAY: All batteries included. Charge time is up to 4 hours and play time is up to 45 minutes. Made of high-quality, certified-safe materials. Replacement rechargeable batteries can be obtained at ASIN B086HTFY7J