Rheinmetall introduces the Mission Master XT, the latest addition to their Mission Master family of Autonomous Unmanned Ground Vehicles (A-UGVs). This diesel-powered beast can handle just about any terrain and remains highly mobile, all the while transporting carrying impressive payloads. Weighing 4887 lb (2217 kg), this powerful A-UGV is capable of carrying a 2204 lb (1000 kg) payload in all scenarios, enabling troops to transport special equipment to hard-to-reach locations. Read more for a video and additional information.
This diesel engine allows it to travel 1653 mi (750 km) without refueling, while lithium-ion batteries are good for up to 6 hours of silent watch operations. You won’t have to worry about flat tires either, as it boasts a continuous tire inflation system, which adjusts the tire pressure as needed based on the terrain. It’s driven by Rheinmetall PATH, a reliable autonomy kit (A-kit) that enables a wide range of autonomous driving and navigation capabilities.
- 【All-terrain RC Tank】4WD RC car is designed with powerful motor, which offers you the highest speed up to 15 km/h. With the unique tank wheel, it can easily run on the sand, glass and rock, making it an awesome off-road racing crawler, suits for playing indoors or outdoors.
- 【Anti-interference Control】By using 2.4Ghz radio remote control system, the remote control distance is 263 feet. It allows you racing cars with your friends at the same time.
- 【Rechargeable Battery】The RC Army Truck comes with 2 rechargeable 7.4V 1200mAh lithium-ion battery. The play time reaches up to 20 Mins on the full charge condition. Enjoy the exciting racing driving!
- 【Super Strong Steering】Simulation Dual-flow Drive Gearbox design enables 360°spin, 3.93inch ditch and 30°climbing angle. And 1:12 full sacle makes the rc truck toy more real. You can drive your tank anywhere.
- 【Perfect Gift Idea】It's the best car toy gift for kids & adults. Any problem with the tank toy, feel free to contact us. We will offer a satisfied solution within 24 hours.
The most multifunctional of these is a smart tablet developed by Rheinmetall, which allows the operator to control any Mission Master platform and payload through a single interface, a first for the market. For instance, users can monitor camera feeds or direct a weapon station, then quickly program the platform to navigate itself autonomously to a desired location, all from the same device”, said Alain Tremblay, Vice-President of Business Development and Innovation at Rheinmetall Canada.