Ring Always Home Cam is touted as the world’s first flying indoor security camera, and those lucky enough to be invited, will be able to purchase one now. Simply put, it uses a combination of active sensors and advanced navigation algorithms to fly along your custom, predetermined paths when a Ring Alarm sensor is triggered, or if you prefer, within the Ring App itself. Read more for a video demonstration and additional information.
It comes with an integrated flight control system, so the camera flies only where or when a customer wants, and only records in flight for added privacy as well as security. This means that users will be able to check if the oven was left on, doors are locked, or if the TV is turned off. When you’re not using Always Home Cam, it remains in the dock where the camera is physically blocked. After being activated, it makes an audible sound, ensuring that users can hear the camera. Check here for your chance to purchase a Day 1 Edition.
- Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 250 grams Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone In the United States and Canada you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Mavic Mini's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2 7K HD videos A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear Ultra-smooth footage
- What you get DJI Mavic Mini Remote Controller 3x Intelligent Flight Battery 3x Pairs of Spare Propellers 2x Micro USB Cable Gimbal Protector RC Cable (Micro USB connector) RC Cable (USB-C connector) RC Cable (Lightning connector) Pair of Spare Control Sticks 18x Spare Screw Screwdriver 360° Propeller Guard Two-Way Charging Hub DJI 18W USB Charger Carrying Bag.DJI Fly App requires iOS v10 0 Android v6 0 or above Compatible devices include iPhone 11 Pro Max 11 Pro 11 XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus 8 7 Plus 7 6s Plus 6s 6 Plus 6 Samsung Galaxy S10+ S10 S9+ S9 S8+ S8 S7 edge S7 S6 Note9 Note8 Huawei P30 Pro P30 P20 P10 Mate 20 Pro Mate 10 nova 5 nova 4 nova 3e nova 2 Honor 8X 10 9 20 Pro Magic 2 Mi 8 MIX 2S MIX 2 Redmi Note 5 Oppo Find X R15 Vivo NEX X27 X21 X20A OnePlus 7 6T 5 Pixel 3 XL 2 XL 2 LG V20 LG G6
If the last 18 months have taught us anything, it’s that technology in the home has to evolve to meet changing customer needs, and we continue to innovate and provide easy-to use solutions that help our customers protect what matters most. That includes bringing together network security in addition to physical security, and providing options for customers when they aren’t able to immediately check in on a camera notification. With the next generation of devices and services we are announcing today, we continue to deliver on our mission to make neighborhoods safer and provide customers with peace of mind,” said Jamie Siminoff, founder and chief inventor of Ring.