Ring Fit Adventure for the Nintendo Switch has been sold out for months, and you can snag a copy for $69.99 shipped right now. This title uses the included Ring-Con and Leg Strap accessories to transform your real-world movements into in-game actions. This means jogging in place will move your character through the world using the attached Leg Strap and squeezing the Ring-Con for strength exercises translate into powerful attacks. Product page. Read more for an overview trailer and a video review.
- An adventure game that’s also a workout
- Explore a huge fantasy world and defeat enemies using real-life exercise
- Jog, sprint, and high knee through dozens of levels
- Control in-game movements with the new Ring-Con and Leg Strap accessories
- Learn about all the great new features, including a new voice option and a fun new Rhythm Game mode that are included in the latest free update
There are incentives to regularly work out various parts of the body, like additional mini-games and workout routines. The Adventure mode essentially takes place across 20 different colorful worlds in a quest to defeat Dragaux, a giant dragon. Players jog, sprint and do knee-highs in real life to travel through the world, and use the Ring-Con accessory to perform different in-game actions, such as jumping, hovering in mid-air or steering a raft on a river.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life *Will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)
Nintendo is always looking for ways to surprise people with one-of-a-kind, fresh experiences. Ring Fit Adventure combines gaming and physical activity in a way that incentivizes people to keep coming back for more, to further both the story and their own fitness goals,” said Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing.