Roku’s Streaming Stick+ is supercharged with a long range wireless receiver for 4x the range and brilliant HD, 4K, and HDR picture quality, all for $39 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. That’s not all, Disney+ and Apple TV services are now both streaming on all Roku devices. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Share videos, photos, and music from your Apple device using AirPlay.
- Wireless that goes the distance: Basement rec room? Backyard movie night? Bring them on. The long-range wireless receiver gives you extended range and a stronger signal for smooth streaming even in rooms farther from your router
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite shows with stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, to cable alternatives like Sling, enjoy the most talked-about TV across thousands of channels
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, mute, and control your streaming all with 1 remote—use your voice to quickly search across channels, turn captions on, and more in a touch
You won’t have to fiddle with various remotes, just simply power up your television, adjust the volume, mute, and control your streaming all with a single remote. Use your voice to quickly search across channels, turn captions on, and more. Setup is even easier, as all you need is to plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming.