Valley of Fire State Park spans nearly 46,000 acres and is located 16 miles south of Overton, Nevada. Its name comes from the beautiful red sandstone formations, the Aztec Sandstone, which formed from shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago, and look even more amazing when captured with a good camera. Apple wanted to show just how good the iPhone 11 Pro’s camera is for their latest “Shot on iPhone” segment. Read more for the video and additional information.
Valley of Fire is a popular location for shooting automobile commercials and other commercial photography as you might have already guessed. It has provided a setting for Viva Las Vegas starring Elvis Presley, The Professionals with Burt Lancaster, and even the outside Mars scenes from Total Recall.
- Hybrid technology that is made of a TPU bumper with a durable PC back
- Crystal clear transparency flaunts original phone design
- Raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces
- Pronounced buttons are easy to feel and press, while large cutouts fit most cables
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
See how iPhone 11 Pro captured the otherworldly 4K video using the Ultra Wide camera in this deep dive into the Valley of Fire. Fifty miles from Las Vegas lie the remains of a monumental geological process. Sculpted by 200 million years of wind and water; an ocean of rock, a valley of fire,” said Apple.