Sabrent’s 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD is as fast as they get, and you can pick one up for $149.99 shipped, today only, originally $319.99. It’s based on Toshiba’s BiCS4 96L TLC NAND Flash memory, which means performance speeds can reach up to 5000 MB/s (read) and 4400 MB/s (write) when using a PCIe Gen4 motherboard. If you’re using a PCIe Gen3 Motherboard, speeds of 3400 MB/s (read) and 3000 MB/s (write) can still be achieved, all the while keeping power consumption much lower than a normal drive. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface. PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes
The Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD was designed for those using PCIe 4.0, as it allows for blazing fast read / write speeds, and is significantly faster than PCIe 3.0. Simply put, it delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen4.0 x4 interface.
The Sabrent ROCKET NVMe PCIe M.2 Internal SSD High-Performance Solid State Drive delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and it is fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly-known as M.2,” said the company.