Ever wonder how they compress and combine steel rope? If so, then you’ll be glad to know that it’s most likely a SAHM splice swaging machine. The term “swage” derives from the Old French term souage, meaning “decorative groove” or “ornamental moulding”. They were originally tools used by blacksmiths to form metal into different shapes that are too intricate to make with just a hammer alone. Read more for a video and additional information.
Swaging machines, like the one you see above, are mainly used for shaping the metal in multiple ways, to enhance its aesthetics or its fit for a desired purpose. Germany-based SAHM has a range of swaging machines that stretches from a basic hand press through to an automatic swager with a capacity of 4,000-tons.
- ANYCUBIC Photon Mono LCD screen Adopts matrix parallel light source 15 pcs lamp beads, is able to carry out uniform exposure, improve the quality of models, Z-axis guide rail structure and stepper motor have better stability, with an accuracy of 0.01mm, it effectively eliminating layer patterns, It's a great 3D printer for printing games, movies, cartoon characters, miniatures, etc.
- Photon Mono 3D Printer's printing speed is 2.5X faster than the regular 3d printers, rapid prototyping greatly improved printing efficiency and saved more time, comes with a 6.08'' 2K Monochrome LCD and only takes 1.5 seconds per layer exposure to cure resin.
- Off-line printing function with size 5.11"(L) x 3.14"(W) x 6.49"(H) / 130 x 80 x165MM, Photon Mono resin 3d printer uses a removable one-piece transparent cover to make the internal space of the machine, and the printer can be set to stop printing immediately after opening the cover, Friendly use for beginners and good performance for the enthusiasts
- The transparent cover blocks up to 99.95% of ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of 405nm, can be effective high resin solidification rate and ensure your success printing, reduce wasting of resin, New photon mono uses One-piece FEP, which can be easier and quicker to replace
- All of our 3d printers provide one month free return and exchange, one year warranty (exclude consumable parts like LCD screen & FEP film) and lifetime technical support, If you encounter any problems, please feel free contact us