Limited to just 60-units worldwide, the Bugatti Chiron Pur is a track-focused model powered by an 8.0L engine that now revs to 6,900 rpm and runs on Michelin Sport Cup 2R tires, which offer 10-percent more grip. It also comes equipped with “aero blades” wheels that channel turbulent air near the wheel down the side of the vehicle to the rear diffuser. Read more for a video of it at the Bilster Berg Circuit in Germany, additional pictures and information.
For improved handling, Bugatti made the springs 65 percent stiffer at the front and 33 percent at the rear, aided by revised damper tuning and wheel camber along with additional front / rear carbon-fiber anti-roll bars. The Bilster Berg Circuit has 9 right turns, 10 left turns, and 44 crests / dips. It’s expected to start production in late 2020
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy