Samsung’s Galaxy S20 5G factory unlocked can be used on just about any cellular network in the US, and it’s being offered for just $799.99 shipped, today only, originally $999.99. Featuring a 6.2-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (3200 X 1440) 120Hz display, a 7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, 12GB of RAM (LPDDR5), 128GB of internal storage, front-facing 10MP camera, and a triple rear camera setup. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G
Unlike its predecessors, the Galaxy S20’s Space Zoom technology utilizes a combination of Hybrid Optic Zoom and Super Resolution Zoom, which includes AI-powered digital zoom, to let you zoom in close like never before with a smartphone. Thanks to its AI camera technologies, this smartphone can also capture a number of photos and videos – live focus, cropped, Ultra Wide, etc. – to let you relive your best moments.
As we enter this new decade, 5G will completely change how we communicate and how we experience the world around us. As all three Galaxy S20 variants come with 5G connectivity, Samsung is providing a next-generation device for transforming people’s lives. With an incredible, AI powered camera, you can capture the moments as they happen and connect more seamlessly with the people you love,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.