Samsung’s 860 EVO 1TB 2.5″SATA III Internal SSD breathes new life into any computer, and you can get one for $99.99 shipped, today only, originally $199.99. Boasting Samsung’s innovative V-NAND technology and 10nm mobile DRAM, this drive offers sequential read / write speeds of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively, and up to four times faster boot speeds than conventional HDDs, making it ideal for PC / laptop users who are interested in supercharging their computer’s everyday performance. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Continuity tester/Wire tracer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Its ultra fast transfers and all-round premium specifications make multi-tasking simple, while transforming everything from browsing the web to document management, to video editing and online gaming into a whole new streamlined experience. Plus, the drive has up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than its predecessor, the 850 EVO, so you’ll feel secure storing / rendering large sized 4K videos / 3D data used by the latest applications.