There are private business jets, and then Pegasus VBJ. This VTOL business jet sports a cranked dihedral wing and an X-tail design, powered by two 2,300hp General Electric CT7 engines to drive in-wing lift fans / rear thrust fans through integrated gearboxes, all managed by multiple redundant computer systems. This eight-passenger aircraft has a claimed range of around 2,380 nautical miles from a standard runway take-off, or 1,150 nautical miles when using vertical take-off / landing mode. Read more for a concept video, additional pictures and information.
Depending on the take-off option – VTOL or runway – you choose, Pegasus One is capable of flying between 3.5-6 hours supporting direct, point-to-point travel. The cost to operate would be comparable to jets of similar range, all the while with lower fuel burn and less CO2 emissions, thanks to its necessarily light-weight construction. How noisy is the Pegasus? It’s comparative to rotary machines, while the lack of rotor tip vortices that give helicopters their distinctive beating noise should be nice welcome at landing sites.
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.
As general aviation evolves, I am excited to become actively involved with the innovative Pegasus One. I am delighted Robbie has agreed to come on board. Having him as a partner is a major asset,” said Robbie Irons, CEO of Pegasus Universal Aerospace.