Samsung’s all-new Eco Remote is designed for those who hate charging or changing batteries, as it remains fully charged at all times, thanks to the ability to draw power from radio waves emitted by Wi-Fi routers. However, should you not have any Wi-Fi routers around, the Eco Remote can still be charged using USB-C. It’s expected to launch some time later this year in black and white colors. Read more for another picture and additional information.
When paired with one of Samsung’s 2022 TVs, the new rotation key on the remote control lets users easily rotate the screen with a click of a button. There’s no word yet on if the Eco Remote will be available as a standalone product, but for those wishing to see it in-person, make sure to stop by the Samsung booth at CES 2022 in Las Vegas starting this Wednesday, January 5th.
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR: A fine crystal layer reveals millions of true-to-life colors.
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligent, ultra-fast optimization of 4K content
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS: Access apps and streaming services right on your TV with your voice.
- 3 HDMI PORTS: Connect up to 3 devices with HDMI.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color that go beyond HDTV.
The role of the screen has changed dramatically in recent years with advancements in technology and how entertainment is distributed. With our new lineup of products, we are providing customers an entirely immersive video and audio experience that is customizable to their needs,” said Simon Sung, Executive VP and Head of the Sales & Marketing Team of the Visual Display Business at Samsung.