Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Book Pro and Galaxy Book Pro 360 laptops today at their Unpacked event, which combine powerful performance with the DNA of a Galaxy smartphone. Weighing in at just 1.9-pounds and measuring 11.2mm thin, the Galaxy Book Pro is built with military grade durability using 6000-series aluminum, the same alloy used by aerospace manufacturers, complete with a Super AMOLED display. It’s powered by an 11th Gen Intel Core processor and Intel Iris Xe graphics. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on, and additional information.
What really sets these apart from other Windows-powered laptops on the market, is the ability of the Galaxy Book Pro series to work effortlessly with your other Galaxy devices for increased productivity and efficiency. For example, the second screen function enables you to expand your display onto a Galaxy Tab for easier multitasking, while Link to Windows and Microsoft Your Phone integration makes it easy to take calls, check notifications, access photos, messages as well as run up to five apps simultaneously from your smartphone directly on your desktop.
- GeForce RTX 3070: NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX—with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors to give the most realistic ray-traced graphics and improved performance
- More Power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo and 6 cores
- FHD 144Hz: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15.6" Full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready To Connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience
We at Samsung have pioneered countless exciting mobile experiences – new hardware, software, and new ways to help you stay connected and give you the freedom to live your life to the fullest. The new Galaxy Book Pro series offers true mobile computing for the connected world, enabling ultra-light, yet mighty portability, boundless connectivity and a window into your wider Galaxy ecosystem,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.