TCL’s 10L 64GB Smartphone could be the best budget model on the market right now, and you can get one for $174.99 shipped after clipping the on-page $50 coupon, today only, originally $249.99. Featuring a 6.53-inch FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, 64GB of internal storage, 6GB of RAM, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor, a quad rear camera system consisting of a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP, and a front-facing 16MP selfie camera. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This device is not compatible with CDMA networks.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
TCL’s Smart Key enables users to customize their smartphone to access any dedicated app or feature with the press of a button. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about your phone getting into the wrong hands again, thanks to two forms of authentication (Face Key and a fingerprint sensor).