Apollo 11 was the historic spaceflight that landed the first humans on the Moon, commandeered by Neil Armstrong who was teamed up with lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin. There was estimated to be around one million spectators watching the launch of Apollo 11 from the highways and beaches in the vicinity of the launch site at Kennedy Space Center’s Launch Complex 39A. The original film footage of the launch was upscaled to 3264×3264 resolution, and the frame rate has been doubled to 96fps for super smooth playback. Read more for the video and additional information.
You can see some artifacts present after running it through the DAIN app deep learning frame interpolation application, but the results are amazing nonetheless. Apollo 11 officially entered a near-circular Earth orbit at an altitude of 100.4 nautical miles by 98.9 nautical miles, approximately twelve minutes into its flight.
- Bring to life the rocket launch that took humans to the moon with the meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) model rocket of the NASA Apollo Saturn V
- The Saturn V rocket kit includes 3 removable rocket stages (first, s-ii second, and s-ivb third) below the launch escape system, command and service module; Plus, there are 2 minifigures to accompany the Lunar Lander and splashdown rocket toy
- After building the Saturn V rocket, you can display the spacecraft horizontally with 3 stands; The Lunar Lander docks with the command and service modules while the Lunar Orbiter sends the rocket into space
- Recreate space adventures with this NASA toy and action figures based off of the included booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this build and play set
- This spaceship toy measures over 39-inches (100cm) high and 6-inches (17cm) in diameter; It includes 1,969 pieces and is ideal for boys and girls 14 years or older