Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 + Galaxy Buds bundle is currently being offered for $749.99 shipped, today only, originally $867.88. Featuring a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a rear triple camera setup, and a 10MP front-facing camera. Wireless PowerShare technology is now available on the Note, which means that you can wirelessly recharge Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note 10. Product page. Read more for a video review and additional information.
- Fast-charging, long-lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10.
- S pen’s newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting-to-text, all in One Magic wand.
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super-stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10 is a studio in your pocket.
- Power up to power on Get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Premium sound Tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
The Galaxy Note 10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is tiny and centered for a balanced design, thus making this Samsung’s most immersive display yet, creating a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating. The handset also brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, unibody S Pen. Now, you can instantly convert handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word.
From the very beginning, the Galaxy Note has stood for the best-of-the-best technologies and features. The Galaxy Note10 re-imagines this promise for the modern Note fan who uses their smartphone to take their productivity and creativity to the next-level, and who effortlessly flows between ideas and endeavors at a moment’s notice,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics.