The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G smartphone is now even more affordable, as you can get one for $699.99 shipped, today only, originally $799.99. Featuring a 6.2-inch edge-to-edge Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display with adaptive 120Hz refresh rate for smoother scrolling, a rear triple camera setup (64MP telephoto, 12MP ultra-wide, 12MP wide), a 10MP front-facing selfie camera, 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a 4000mAh battery. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Pro Grade Camera: Zoom in close, take photos and videos like a pro, and capture incredible share-ready moments with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera
- Sharp 8K Video: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth 8K video that gives your movies that cinema-style quality
- Multiple Ways to Record: Create share-ready videos and GIFs on the spot with multi-cam recording and automatic professional-style effects
- 30 Space Zoom: Get amazing power and clarity, zoom in from afar or magnify details of nearby objects; Zoom Lock keeps focus and stability
- Higher Resolution: 64 MP camera system captures and shares detailed portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups
The triple rear camera system also boasts Space Zoom, which eables you get clear and steady shots, since the Zoom Lock minimizes shaky hands to capture clearer images at 30x zoom by leveraging AI to keep your focal point in the center of the frame. When you’re in fast-moving or bumpy conditions, your footage will be silky-smooth with Super Steady video at an improved 60fps, while Director’s View lets you see, switch, and select the best shot to tell your story.
We are living in a mobile-first world, and with so many of us working remotely and spending more time at home, we wanted to deliver a smartphone experience that meets the rigorous multimedia demands of our continuously changing routines. We also recognize the importance of choice, especially now, and that’s why the Galaxy S21 series gives you the freedom to choose the best device for your style and needs,” said TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.