Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
The Samsung Galaxy S22+ Plus may have leaked ahead of its official reveal some time later this year, and it’s definitely going to give Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro a run for its money. It’s set to launch in early 2022 and reportedly features a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with a 120hz adaptive refresh rate, 12GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon “898” or Samsung Exynos 2200 CPU. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
What may really set the Galaxy S22+ apart from the iPhone 13 Pro is its camera array, which is allegedly going to include Samsung’s ISOCELL GN5, which is a 50MP camera sensor with ultra-fast autofocus. This 1/1.57-inch image sensor with 1.0μm pixels will be paired with a 12MP ultra-wide sensor and a 10MP telephoto shooter. As for battery size, expect a 4,500mAh pack, good for an entire day of use. Pricing is expected to start from $999.99 USD for the 12GB / 128GB configuration.
- Expansive Screen: See more and do more with the ultimate folding mobile phone screen that puts a super slim tablet right in your pocket
- Nearly Invisible Camera: Take in an incredible uninterrupted view with a true edge-to-edge viewing experience thanks to our first-ever Under Display Camera
- 120Hz AMOLED 2X Screen: Everything looks brilliant on this big, beautiful, clear display, offering a mesmerizing and dynamic viewing experience
- Multiple Windows Get More Done: Start working smarter not harder with three multi-windows that allow you to schedule, edit, and build presentations in a snap — or take notes with the S Pen
- Hyper Fast Speed: Live life in the fast lane with built-in 5G connectivity and hyper-fast processing power