Photo credit: Chris Welch / The Verge
You’ve seen the pictures, now here’s a hands-on look at the insane Samsung Odyssey G9 ultrawide gaming monitor, straight from CES 2020. It’s touted as the first Dual Quad High-Definition (DQHD; 5120×1440 resolution) gaming monitor with a 240Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, 32:9 aspect ratio, a deep, an immersive 1000R curvature, and a peak brightness of 1000 cd/m2. Read more for the video and additional information.
With Quantum dot technology combined with an HDR1000 VA panel, the G9 produces lifelike colors in vivid detail. Aesthetically, it sports a glossy white exterior and a futuristic infinity core lighting glowing rear core, which includes 52 colors and five lighting effect options to complement any gaming setup. There’s no word yet on pricing, but it’s set to ship later this year.
- 30" 21: 9 curved monitor 2560 x 1080P resolution
- Dp up to 85Hz refresh rate/ HDMI up to 85Hz refresh rate.Brightness (cd/m²):250 cd/m²
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience. Fps (first person Shooter), RTS (real-time strategy).
- Blue light shift reduce your MONITORS Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- 34" Widescreen Full HD IPS Display. Resolution-2560x1080
- 21:9 Aspect Ratio and Refresh Rate:75Hz
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- AMD Free Sync
- Height Adjustable Stand