SanDisk’s 128GB Ultra Dual Drive is compatible with both the new USB Type-C ports and the traditional USB Type-A ports, all for $19.99, today only, originally $59.99. It’s also backward-compatible with USB 2.0, so you can plug it into any USB 3.0 or 2.0 port. When plugged into a USB 3.1 compatible device, you can expect performance of up to 150MB/s. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional informaiton.
- Easily transfer files between smartphones, tablets and computers
- Free up space on your Android smartphone (Mobile device requires USB Type C port and On The Go (OTG) support)
- Retractable design with a reversible USB Type C connector and a traditional USB connector
- High speed USB 3.1 performance of up to 150MB/s Read Speeds (USB Type C port with USB 3.1, Gen. 1/USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device.)
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for Android (available on Google Play; Download and installation required) lets you easily manage and back up content on your smartphone and tablet
The SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management app is free on the Google Play store, and enables you to view, access, as well as back up all the files from your smartphone’s memory in one location. Plus, the software can also automatically move files from your device to your drive to free up space.