Photo credit: Baan Twente
The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren was produced from 2003 to 2010, and during that time, this particular example made its way to German tuner MANSORY for a complete makeover. It comes fitted with a ‘Renovatio’ body kit, all powered by a supercharged 5.4L V8 engine generating an impressive 700 hp. Inside, you’ll find a custom flat-bottomed steering wheel, Alcantara accents, and lots of carbon fiber. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
When the car was first developed, Mercedes-Benz owned around 40% of the McLaren Group, so it was only fitting that the two companies collaborated on a supercar. For those wondering, SLR is an abbreviation for “Sport Leicht Rennsport” (Sport Light Racing), a homage to the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR which served as the car’s inspiration. This heavily modified vehicle has 21,343 miles on the odometer and priced at $328,680 USD.
- This stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible set to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!