Photo credit: Jalopnik
The 2020 Changli Nemeca is touted as a “New Energy Mini Electric Car for Adults,” and we agree that it’s quite small. This particular EV was found on Alibaba and priced at a mere $930 for the vehicle itself, or $1,200 with the battery pack, but shipping is where things get pricey. Yes, when all was said and done, the entire thing ended up costing $3,000. Read more for an unboxing and first drive videos.
The motor is rated at 1200W, which is the equivalent of 1.6 horsepower, so this electric vehicle definitely isn’t road legal, especially with its 20 mph top speed. Considering it weighs 661-pounds, this would make for a great golf cart of sorts, or just something you drive along the back roads. There’s no word yet on if the company plans on selling this in the US, but our guess would be a no.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 47.4" H | Dimensions Fold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 41.2 lbs
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5 lbs | Recommended Age: 14+ years | Required Height: 3'11"-6'6"
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.