SanDisk’s 512GB Extreme MicroSDXC with adapter ensures your mobile devices never run out of storage, and you can pick one up for $109.99 shipped, today only, originally $199.99. Perfect for smartphones, laptops, digital cameras, game consoles, tablets, and lots more, as it’s capable of up to 160MB/s read speeds as well as 90MB/s write speeds. If used in a digital camera / camcorder, it’s 4K UHD and Full HD Ready(2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30). Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos(2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast Shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready(2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app Performance(8). Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof(4)
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming
- Optimized for personal, handheld play; Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
This microSDXC is also rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance. For those who live in harsh conditions or just happen to be visiting, the card is build to withstand extreme temperatures, has water resistance, is shock proof and can even withstand x-ray machines (TSA, etc.). Plus, users can download the free SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management.