SanDisk’s 512GB Extreme MicroSDXC with Adapter ensures you won’t have to swap out memory cards ever so often, and it can be picked up for $109.99 shipped, today only, originally $199.99. This card offers read speeds up to 160MB/s and writes up to 90MB/s, and it’s A2-rated, so you’ll be able to get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone / tablet experience. Product page. Read more for a video review and additional information.
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos(2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast Shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready(2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app Performance(8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof(4)
When used in compatible cameras, you’ll able to capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video without skipping any frames. Plus, you can record and shoot faster with C10, U3, and V30, or load apps faster with A2. Yes, this also works in portable game consoles, the Nintendo Switch included.
- 20. 1MP 1. 0 Type stacked CMOS sensor, Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 24 200 millimeter F2. 8 F4. 5 large aperture high magnification zoom lens
- 0. 02 sec. High AF speed, 357 point focal plane Phase detection AF and 425 point contrast detection AF
- Up to 20 fps blackout free shooting, using up to 60 times/sec. Af/AE calculations
- Ai based real time tracking for stills and movies, and touch tracking. Real time eye AF for human (stills and movies), and for animal (stills only)
- 4K video with s log3 and Interval Shooting. Microphone jack and vertical position data recording. Active mode image stabilization in 4K video recording, and Movie Edit add on compatible