Remember Sonic Adventure from 1998 on the SEGA Dreamcast? If so, this fan-made game will bring back some memories. Officially called “Sonic Adventure: Dreams Edition”, it was created by two gamers and also draws inspiration from the Boost system used in Sonic Unleashed, along with some of the character assets, including Sonic himself. The game starts off in an open-world hub that is large enough to let you run at full-speed. Read more for a video and additional information.
Now if you’re wondering what Dreams is, it’s basically a game creation system developed by Media Molecule and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4 / 5. Players are able to create user-generated content in the form of fully-fledged games, mechanics, assets, sculptures, music, and art, all of which can be shared or remixed to be used in others’ creations.
- HD audio and video (720p), 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio switch (Patent Pending)
- High compatibility for NTSC AND PAL SNES cartridges (via bottom case switch)
- Hyperkin-engineered Pin Perfect (Patent Pending) technology sets a new standard for state-of-the-art, high-quality pins.
- (2) x "Scout" premium classic-style controller (8 ft. cable)
- 3 ft. HD cable, 6 ft. Micro USB charge cable with USB AC adapter, AV ports with AV cable