Remember when MP3 players used to be a popular item? Well, the Shanling Q1 hopes to bring them back into style. The device itself looks to be inspired by the Apple Watch, complete with a 2.7-inch touchscreen display, a custom operating system, and a chip that supports 32-bit/384 kHz PCM formats up to DSD128, with both a standard headphone jack as well as Bluetooth 4.2 for output support. Read more for a video and additional information.
The curved body is constructed of a durable zinc alloy, complete with vintage-style chrome hardware buttons, a physical volume wheel, and a battery life of up to 21 hours. It’s expected to ship in early 2020. Kickstarter page here.
- 【VISUAL FEAST】4.0-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology. The MP3 player supports 720p, 1080p high resolution video playback. You do not need to convert file format. Full touch design provides easier operation and interactive experience. Compatible with AVI, MKV, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, VOB, MOV, FLV, ASF, DAT, MP4, 3GP, etc.
- 【JAW-DROPPING SOUND】Enjoy High-Resolution Audio to its fullest, optimized through Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology. you will feel fuller bass with more depth and impact, boosted voice and instrument clarity, and rich detail. The music player built-in speaker support most audio formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AAC-LC, ACELP, M4A etc.
- 【FAST CHARGE】Adopt 1000 mAh high-capacity lithium-ion battery and Type-C fast charging technology. You can enjoy 30 hours uninterrupted music after 40 minutes fast charging. The MP3 player comes with type-c charging cable.
- 【LARGER STORAGE】8GB internal storage enables you to download movies, ebooks and music in the MP3 player. The mp3 player comes with a built-in micro TF card slot .You can expanded the storage to 128GB (TF card not Included) .
- 【PRACTICAL MULTI-FUNCTION】The MP3 player is more than a music and video player. It also has applications such as FM radio, recording, E-book, stopwatch, calendar, calculator, photo browse, etc. which can greatly facilitate your life.
Developed to provide premium sound quality and full support of High-resolution audio, Q1 was built with special ESS Sabre ES9218P Hi-Fi DAC/AMP. Offering significantly higher output power than almost all smartphones, for use with more demanding headphones. Yet keeping audio background completely quiet and hiss-free for use with very sensitive earphones,” according to the Kickstarter page.