Photo credit: Sangheum Park
The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer may increase hair smoothness by 75%, shine by up to 132%, and decrease frizz and flyaways by up to 61%, but it just doesn’t look as cool as this shark fin-inspired creation by Sangheum Park. The shark fin is the actual hair dryer, while the wireless charging pad resembles the waves you’d see in the ocean. Read more for additional pictures.
The front-side of the dryer comes equipped with a switch that enables you to adjust the heat levels as well as switching to just a fan mode. Three LED lights at the rear show the battery level, while the base charging station has a USB-C charging port indicated by a lightning bolt.
- Helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine; Air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control
- Ultra fast drying; For fast drying you need controlled, high velocity airflow. Rated power 1600watts
- Includes: Magnetic attachments Dyson smoothing noozle, styling concentrator, and diffuser
- Lightweight and balanced; We've turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle
- Acoustically tuned; The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency