Auto enthusiasts probably know that the Lexus RC F Track Edition is powered by a naturally-aspirated 5.0L V8 generating 477 horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque, but not many have seen how it compares to the Mercedes-AMG C63 or BMW M3 / M4. The BMW M3/M4 vehicles showcased here are from the F80 generation, while the previous E92 is powered by a 4.0L S65 V8 producing 414 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. Read more for the video and additional information.
The current BMW M3/M4 from the F80 generation are powered by an S55 twin-turbo Inline-6 engine producing 425 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque. However, the one vehicle that really stands out is most certainly the C63 AMG producing 6.2L M156 making 451 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque.
- Build an authentic LEGO Technic replica of the high tech motorcycle
- Includes blue and black color scheme, black spoke wheel with all-terrain tires, windshield and a detailed dashboard and exhaust
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a unique concept model, created in collaboration with BMW Motorrad designers
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure measures 7” high, 13” long and 3” wide. Alternative model measures over 4” high, 11” long and 7” wide