SK Hynix’s Gold S31 1TB Internal SSD is a cut above the rest because the company manufacturers their own 3D NAND, and you can get one for $83.99 shipped after clipping the on-page 20% off coupon, today only, originally $159.99. To ensure maximum reliability, all key components in Gold S31, from NAND Flash, built-in controller to DRAM and the firmware, were designed as well as produced by SK Hynix in-house for robust performance. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
Boasting top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s. Its superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW) has been rated at 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written). Best of all, there’s a 5-year warranty so if there any issues the drive will be replaced no questions asked.
SK hynix has been supplying global PC OEMs with high-quality, competitive SSDs since 2013, leveraging its proven quality and reliability as the world’s leading memory provider. The launch of Gold S31 with Amazon U.S. will be a meaningful opportunity to expand the experience of SK hynix’s SSDs to consumers,” said Kook Won, Head of Global Sales & Marketing Strategy of SK hynix.