SolarGaps has unveiled new smart solar blinds that automatically track the sun throughout the day, adjusting themselves to the optimal angles for generating electricity. These can be installed on windows in your home, apartment, office, or just anywhere that gets plenty of sunshine. They can generate up to 100W-150W of renewable energy per 10-squre-feet of a window, which is enough to keep thirty LED light bulbs or three MacBooks running. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
If installed on a south-facing wall, you can expect a maximum 10 hours per day of sun, and for a 10-square-foot panel ($385), you’ll generate 1.5Kwh per day on average, or 500 kWh per year. This means that it will technically take 4-6 years to gain back your investment if living in a region with bountiful sunshine.
- 【Wireless Solar Charger】26,800mAh solar charger is especially for outdoor enthusiasts,provides large battery backup for usage during outdoor activities.More than portable solar power bank but qi portable charger as well compatible with iPhone XR/ XR MAX/ XS/ X/ 8/ 8plus, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9plus S8/S8plus and all qi-enabled devices. Truly cable-free and tangle-free.
- 【Upgrade 26800mAh Power Bank】Huge Capacity Power Bank With 26800mAh capacity, automatically adjust the output to deliver the most suitable current, keep your devices from overcharging, over-current, over-voltage and short circuit. A must for outdoor activities, don't need worry if your mobile device is out of power even in the hurricane days.
- 【Type-c & Dual USB 3.1A Output】The solar charger with wireless function can charge 4 devices simultaneously with 3.1A high-speed charging, which can charge your phone for 10+ times. Auto-detect your devices' current to pair the optimal output.
- 【Designed for Outdoors】Rugged construction is dustproof, shockproof and waterproof,built-in 18 LED flashlights with Strong/Weak lights-Flash-SOS mode, awesome for outside activities such as camping, hiking, traveling and other emergency use.
- 【Package List 】26,800mAh Wireless Power Bank, a micro USB cable, a Carabiner, User Manual.
The idea to combine solar panels and blinds struck me when I saw sunflowers in the field turning to face the sun. With my invention, I wanted to claim that everyone is responsible for saving our planet,” says Yevgen Erik, CEO of SolarGaps.