Sony’s WI-XB400 Wireless Extra Bass Headphones are great for the gym or just casual everyday use, and you can get a pair for $28 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. When fully charged, you can expect up to 15 hours of battery life, complete with quick charging technology. This means a 10-minute charge is good for 60-minutes of playback. Its 12 millimeter driver units provide crisp clear sound and extra bass. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Feel the power of extra bass
- Wireless Audio with Bluetooth technology
- Up to 15 hours of battery life with Quick charging (10min charge = 60min of playback) Battery Charge Time - Approx 3 hrs (Full charge)
- 12 millimeter driver units for crisp clear sound
- Flexible and lightweight cables
Flexible and lightweight cables ensure that you can stick them in a bag or even pocket quickly. Or, you can just wear them around your neck, thanks to the magnetic buds. Need to take a call? It’s also hands-free calling and voice assistant compatible. Charging is done over USB Type-C, even with a power bank when on-the-go.
- Universal Charging: 3A total output to charge a USB-C device and three USB-A devices simultaneously (the USB-C port can supply a powerful 3A by itself). Recharge your power bank via USB-C or micro-USB port
- Large Capacity: 20000mAh to charge your iPhone 8 7.3 times, or 9.7-inch iPad Pro 1.5 times, or Samsung Galaxy Note8 4 times
- Refined Design: Slimline form makes it comfortable to hold and matte surface keeps it free of fingerprints, so you’ll like using this power bank for a long time to come. Minimalist LED indicator shows remaining battery level at a glance
- Safety Features: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY PB-Y14 20000mAh Power Bank, USB-A to USB-C Cable, User Manual, 24-Month Promise and Customer Support Card