Not just any electric skateboard, the Speedboard only has two wheels connected by a patented spring-loaded linkage mechanism. This means the front wheel can pivot up to 30 degrees as the rider leans into turns. Think of the riding experience as similar to carving slopes on a snowboard, thanks to 10.3-inch Kenda pneumatic tires, which can handle just about any terrain. Read more for a video and additional information.
Featuring a chain-drive drivetrain that consists of a 9-tooth hardened steel pinion mounted on the motor shaft, driving a 70-tooth steel sprocket on the rear wheel using a steel chain with a tensile strength of 1,300 lb, good for a 30-mph top speed. Riders can control the speed and activate the brakes using a handheld radio remote control unit. All of this is powered by a 4,000-watt motor comprised of 52 lithium-ion batteries located inside the deck. When fully charged, expect a 24-mile range. Kickstarter page here.
- Exhilarating top speeds of 20 mph gets you there faster
- Climb the steepest hills of your commute without breaking a sweat
- 3 ride modes specifically tuned to the Boosted mini. Brakes- Regenerative Brakes.Power- 1,000 Watts
- Deep dish composite deck keeps you Locked in. App - iOS and Android
- Go up to 14 miles with the extended range battery. Charge Time-1 hour 45 minutes