Kross Studio has just revealed a Death Star watch that puts all others to shame, or at least price tag wise. At $150,000 USD, the 10-piece Death Star Ultimate Collector Set not only includes the wristwatch, but also a screen-used Kyber Crystal prop from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Its tourbillon cage represents the Death Star’s northern hemisphere, making one revolution per minute, while a green superlaser cannon stands reminiscent of the space station’s Kyber Crystal power. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Its manual-winding mechanical movement offers a 5-day power reserve and it features 281 components, including hands which have been affixed to a peripheral display that orbits 360 degrees around the tourbillon. The handmade and hand-painted container the watch comes in boasts more than 700 parts and is scaled to half the original film dimensions of 3.94 feet long. It has nine compartments, with three of them holding the watch’s components, and the other six for your other Star Wars collectibles.
- Recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars trilogy with this awesome building toy for kids, featuring a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter (75301)
- Includes Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO minifigures, each with weapons including Luke's lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for role-play adventures
- The X-wing features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters
- Fun to build and play with solo or as a group activity, this building toy makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars fan aged 9 and up
- This starfighter construction model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide, and looks awesome displayed in a child's bedroom between playtime missions
Like the powerful battle station itself, the masterpiece of 281 components highlights notable technical innovations. The hour hand embodies an Imperial-Class Star Destroyer, the bane of the rebellion, while the minute hand appears as a Super-Class Star Destroyer, one of the most powerful Empire vessels,” said the design studio.