When conventions, trade shows and gaming tournaments become a thing again, Razer’s new reusable straw just might come in handy for both safety as well as sustainability reasons. This sleek accessory may not have Razer Chroma RGB lighting, but it is made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, complete with an ingenious collapsible design that lets you enjoy your favorite beverages from a wide variety of cups with ease. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Drinking a hot beverage? Simply slide the included protective silicone cover over the top to minimize the risk of scalding. This material can be washed, recycled multiple times and is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic. When you’re done using it, just tuck it away into the silicone case, which comes complete with a carabiner for your backpack or bag. Available April 8th, priced at $19.99.
- Zero-Compromise Mechanical Switch for Speed & Accuracy: Razer Orange switch technology provides tactile feedback with a quieter click, requiring 45 G of actuation force; ideal for most gaming and typing experiences
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Fully Programmable Macros: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions
- Durable Construction: Supports up to 80 million clicks; made of military-grade metal top plate
Fight for our environment with every sip with the Razer Reusable Straw. Featuring an innovative telescopic design for effortless daily use, and built to withstand whatever the game brings, let’s drink to the end of single-use plastic straws forever—because when our planet thrives, everybody wins,” said the company.