Photo credit: Burned By Design
Star Wars fans already know that the Millennium Falcon is primarily commanded by smuggler Han Solo, along with Chewbacca, but some of the younger generation may not be aware that the ship was previously owned by gambler con-artist Lando Calrissian. What that said, Alex Dodson decided to turn this fictional starship into one of the coolest fire pits we’ve seen. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
In the films, this starship is described as being one of the fastest vessels in the Star Wars canon, despite looking like a worn-out junker. It may have a shoddy exterior, but the Millennium Falcon has played a critical role in some of the greatest victories of the Rebel Alliance and the New Republic. This would apply to this fire pit as well, since it may not be the prettiest, but once lit up, it’s ready for battle.
- This Funko Pop! Deluxe recreates the Millenium Falcon in stunning detail, and features Han Solo at the helm of the iconic ship.
- This vinyl figure will surely become the center piece of your Funko Pop! Star Wars collection!
- The figure measures 5.5 inches tall, is 10.5 inches wide and 13. 25" long and come in a window box display.
- Don't miss out on your chance to own the ship that made the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs as only Funko can deliver!
- Collect all the Star Wars vinyl figures from Funko!
View this post on Instagram
Pulling a Sunday shift to push the heap of junk on 😉💪🏻🔥🔥🔥 • • Order yours at www.burnedbydesign.com • • #milleniumfalcon #starwars #starwarsland #starwarsgalaxysedge #starwarsnerd #starwarslife #starwarslove #starwarsstuff #hansolo #princessleia #lando #chewbacca #lukeskywalker #vader #darthvader #thelastjedi #riseofskywalker #starwarsstuff #musthave #customfirepit #woodburner #deathstar #agalaxyfarfaraway #obiwankenobi #cosplay #garden