Photo credit: LB Performance
Liberty Walk is known for their outlandish body kits, so it’s no surprise that their latest offering for the new 2020 Toyota GR Supra continues that tradition. Unfortunately, the entire kit will set you back at least $14,850 for the fiberglass version or $15,950 with carbon fiber bits. Should you want to customize it a bit further, adding a new hood with vents near the windshield increases the total to $17,930 in fiberglass or $19,030 for the carbon fiber version. Read more for additional pictures.
If you want a new Toyota Supra, and don’t already have one, we recommend getting the 2021 model year, since it boasts a tuned turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six generating 382 horsepower and 368 pound-feet of torque, instead of a mere 335. This means it can go from 0-60 mph in a mere 3.9 seconds, and that’s not including all the upgraded suspension, power steering, 8.8-inch infotainment system, as well as active differential components.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!