The SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless Gaming Mouse is not only compact, but offers 400+ hour battery life with just 2 AAA batteries, and you can get one for $24.88, today only, originally $49.99. It features TrueMove Air technology, which consists of a a custom 18,000CPI, 400IPS, 40G sensor developed in partnership with PixArt, and also offers seamless tilt tracking when lifting and repositioning the mouse during intense gameplay. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Year-long battery life for over 400 plus hours of uninterrupted use with revolutionary power-efficient technology
- Optimized for ultra-low latency wired-like performance with the flexibility of two types of connectivity: 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth
- Multi-purpose functionality perfect for switching between gaming, school, work, travel, limited USB space, and more
- TrueMove Air Optical Gaming Sensor - True 1-to-1 Tracking 18,000 CPI, 400 IPS, 40G
- Smart and durable construction includes dongle compartment and 60 million click mechanical switches (6X the standard)
Other features include SteelSeries’ very own Quantum 2.0 Wireless technology, which enables 2.4GHz wireless USB connections, complete with a reported 1ms response time, or you can also use Bluetooth 5.0. However, Quantum 2.0 technology utilizes seamless automatic channel switching for additional stability. Plus, RGB lighting can be found in the scroll wheel area and used to indicate a host of things, including in-game notifications or just low battery levels.
There are so many gamers out there that are stuck using boring, traditional office peripherals for gaming. With these new products, we set office products in our sights and sought to retool our cutting-edge technologies and put them into products that are accessible for every gamer. No one should have to be stuck using run-of-the-mill office products for gaming,” said Ehtisham Rabbani, SteelSeries CEO.