Photo credit: Suchao Modding & Design
At first glance, you might think this is an actual room filled with the latest gaming gear, but in reality, it’s just an extremely detailed diorama created by modder Suchao Prowphong from Thailand. It was created in collaboration with Intel for Gamer Days 2021 and is actually a high-powered PC that can easily power just about any game. Featuring an Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60 GHZ processor, 16GB of Thermaltake TOUGHRAM XG RGB, an ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3060 Ti graphics card, a 1TB Intel SSD 6 M.2, and Thermaltake Toughpower SFX 650W power supply unit. Read more for a short video and additional pictures.
The room itself features miniature models of a Nintendo Switch-style flatscreen TV on the wall, a triple monitor computer setup, a Sony PlayStation 5, a tiny Pac-Man arcade cabinet, and a water-cooling reservoir that doubles as a fish tank. How did Suchao manage to create such as masterpiece? You can thank 3D printers for most of the parts, along with some handcrafted wood pieces to boot.
- Fueled by the revolutionary AMD Ryzen 5000 H-Series mobile processor, this IdeaPad gaming laptop delivers the wins. With 6 ultra-responsive cores, it's the new standard for gaming performance in innovative, thin, and light laptops
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU to supercharge your favorite games. Slingshot your gaming visuals with 120Hz refresh rate for tear-free gaming
- 8GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM memory and 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Connectivity: RJ45 Ethernet, 2x2 WiFi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0; 720p HD webcam and microphone array with privacy shutter; HDMI, USB-C
- 2 x 2W speakers with Nahimic Audio for Gamers; spacious gaming keyboard with white backlight