H/t: Car Scoops
The iconic DMC DeLorean was designed Giorgetto Giugiaro and best known for its gull-wing doors as well as its brushed stainless-steel outer body panels. There were no DeLoreans that were painted at the factory, as the facilities just didn’t exist, but three vehicles were painted by a subcontractor in the US shortly after their arrival from the factory in Northern Ireland. However, one owner decided to paint his example red after a collision. Read more for a short video, additional pictures and information.
This red DMC DeLorean has 10,304-miles on the odometer and is in fair condition, with some slight imperfections due to age as well as normal wear. For those wondering, the original red DeLorean was stripped have and returned to its original stainless. So, if you do pick this up for $37,730 USD, it just might be the only red specimen left out in the wild. More information here.
- Head Back to the Future in the iconic, time-traveling DeLorean!
- Complete with working lights and the must-have flux capacitor, the DeLorean is ready to go once Dr. Emmett Brown arrives with the plutonium cores!
- Then the action begins as Marty McFly and the good doctor travel back in time, along with trusty old Einstein. The duo is sporting their 1985 outfits
- Set includes the DeLorean, Marty McFly, Dr. Emmett Brown, Einstein the dog, skateboard, flux capacitor, plutonium cores and case, and lots of other accessories
- Recommended for ages six years and up
Frame is in good condition. I have found filler on the front two wings so I dont think It can go back to stainless. Located near Huddersfield West Yorkshire. Air con, central locking and electric windows not working some other minor cosmetics needed, doors fully working but could do with adjustment, Door open light stays on and ceiling light doesn’t work,” said the seller.