Here’s a blast from the past for those who remember the Swiss mini gun from over a decade ago. It’s officially the world’s smallest functional revolver and made in Switzerland by SwissMiniGun. Measuring 5.5 cm (2.2 in) long, 3.5 cm (1.38 in) tall and 1 cm (0.39 in) wide and weighing just 19.8g, it uses 2.34mm rimfire ammunition that is also produced by the same company. Read more for two videos and additional information.
For those who managed to acquire one direct from the company, it came with an accompanying key ring holster that can be clipped to a belt loop. Despite its size, this double-action revolver boasts all the same features as its standard-sized counterpart, manufactured using techniques from the Swiss watch and jewelry industries. Unfortunately (or fortunately), many countries have banned importation of the $6800 USD revolver due to how easy it is to conceal, including the United States and the United Kingdom.
- FLIP INTO BATTLE: Nerf Elite 2.0 Flipshots Flip-32 blaster features 32 barrels, 16 facing front and 16 facing back. Fire darts from the 16 front barrels, then flip the rear barrels forward to keep on firing
- 32-DART CAPACITY AND 16 NERF DARTS: Each of the barrels holds 1 dart, for a 32-dart capacity total. The Nerf blaster comes with 32 Official Nerf Elite foam darts to fully load all 32 barrels
- PULL HANDLE TO FLIP BARRELS: Fire 16 darts in a row from the barrels that are facing front, then pull the handle to flip the rear barrels forward and surprise the competition with another 16-blast
- FIRE 1 OR 2 NERF ELITE DARTS AT A TIME: Pull the trigger halfway to fire 1 dart, or unleash 2 darts at a time by pulling the trigger all the way back from this blaster that has lever-action priming
- KIDS OUTDOOR TOYS: This Flipshot Blaster is ready for action, these battle packed cool toys for boys and girls are sure to create thrilling outdoor games for kids. Makes awesome gifts for 8 year old boys and girls and up tha love toy foam blasters.
The US Department of Justice has mentioned that our miniature revolver, ref. C1ST does not meet with the minimum size prerequisites referring to the Factoring Criteria for Weapons ATF Form 4590. Therefore, our revolver is not classified as sporting and is not importable into the USA,” said the company.