The TCL 10 Pro has all you could want for a non-flagship smartphone, and it can be picked up for just $381.65 shipped, today only, originally $449.99. Featuring a curved 6.47-inch AMOLED display, Super Bluetooth, an NXTVISION AI-powered quad camera system that includes a 64MP ultra high-resolution camera, a 2.9μm super low-light camera, a 123° super wide-angle camera, and a macro camera for mesmerizing details. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 6.47” FHD + curved AMOLED display. Watch your screen brought to life with NXTVISION display technology. The stunning dual-sided 3D glass design adds to the majestic display quality.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 64MP (ultra high-res) with hybrid auto focus + 2MP 2.9μm super low light video + 16MP (123° super wide-angle) + 5MP (macro). 24MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 128GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This device is not compatible with CDMA networks.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
TCL 10 Pro’s Qualcomm Snapdragon AI platform comes paired with 6GB RAM, 128GB user memory, as well as a large 4500 mAh battery with OTG reverse charging, so you’re ensured smooth and reliable performance for life on the go. The 5V1.5A OTG reverse charging allows you to share your power with headsets, wearables, and other phones / devices.